Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sold Out

On Friday night I had to referee a freshman boys basketball game at Marlette. Up until Wednesday of that week, I thought I had to ref the Freshmen and JV games. I really wanted to go to the Frankenmuth basketball game against Birch Run. I didn't think it would be possible after doing two basketball games. But, since it was just one game and it started at 5:00, I had plenty of time.

I decided to take my parents to the F'muth game to see Redford play. They had heard about him and I knew it would be a good game, if not 'muth's first loss of the year. We got to the gym at 7:30 and it was sold out. Couldn't even get in. Thanks for coming. Muth ended up losing by 14 and Redford only had 21, including the state record for 3's in a season.

1 comment:

Stack said...

I can't recall ever even hearing about such a thing. Not around the Thumb anyway. Sure, I've seen people sitting on the floor at CC-Lakers games, but not even in the door?