Friday, February 29, 2008

MAD MONEY?

You might be wondering what would bring a sleeping bear out of hibernation. As I toy with the idea of getting into e-trading I have been starting to watch finance shows to see what this thing is all about, Last night I'm stumble across Mad Money with Big Boo-Ya, To-Ya Jim Cramer. I've seen the show before so I'm basically only watching the bottom ticker and roughly listening to Mr Mad. To my surprize Cramer is wearing a John Deere Hat. Last Nights edition was about the 2 best investments right now. OIL & FARMING. Who is one of the leaders in farming. d/s Services Inc. is No.1 followed right behind by John Deere. Because I was unavailable, they they had Adams boss on there talking about his fine, fine, Supply Chain Manager/Monkey - Adam Sto-lacky making the company all the money. Then I hear on Paul Harvey this morning that the JD is investing 30 Mill into factories to produces bigger and better machines. Hats off to Adam and Myself for keeping this fine economy we are in going.

Signed

Expanding the Horizon of the Cass City monkies Blog with big Boo-Ya To-Ya

3 comments:

Stack said...

They are indeed sinking a ton of money into the Waterloo factory, which means demand for cylinders is going to increase even more, and it's crazy right now.

By the way, this is the second time in the last 10 hours I've heard that interview mentioned.

Ump said...

What? Tell me there was a little embellishing going on in that post. SELL SELL SELL

Stack said...

I don't think I was mentioned by name, unless he said something about "that fool who needs to get more cylinders out so we can build more tractors."