Friday, February 15, 2008

"...I thought that was closer."

Figured I might as well post this, since I mentioned it earlier:



If nothing else, the moment with the shadow of Indy putting on his fedora is perfect. I've found watching this trailer a couple of times has sparked a dormant interest in Indiana Jones gear: fedora, jacket, whip, etc. If you're interested in any of this stuff the place to go is, appropriately enough, IndyGear (which proves yet again that if you're even a little interested in something, there's a community of intense fans to be found on the internet). U.S. Wings also sells jackets here.

1 comment:

Stack said...

I forgot to add a little story that might show just how serious some of these fans. Two (I think) of the guys were dissatisfied with the fedoras that were available, so they opened their own fedora-making business, specializing in Indy-type fedoras. Fast forward a few years, and now these guys provided the hats for the new movie. That's hardcore.