Thursday, January 25, 2007

Happy Winter-een-mas!

Today marks the beginning of Winter-een-mas. To celebrate I thought I'd do some quick retro gaming and played a game of Double Dribble on the emulator. What did I learn? NEVER play Double Dribble with the keyboard. You can't even come close to winning in DD if you can't steal, and you can't steal when you use the keyboard. Add to that the fact that the computer can pass all the way down the court while you can only pass to guys you can see and you have the recipe for a massacre. I just scratched 50 in a game where I usually break 100. I may have to go find a gamepad.

3 comments:

Stack said...

I just played 1-1 in SMB. Much more fun.

Ump said...

You know, I think I remember a post about Winter-een-mas a year or two ago. Maybe it was during some post in a fantasy league.

Stack said...

You are correct. It was posted exactly 366 days before this one. You can read it here.