Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Alumni Sightings

I ran into someone this weekend that I seriously probably haven't seen since we graduated. I'm about 90% sure I didn't see her at a U of M football game. I saw her, of all places, at the Movie Gallery on Saturday night. I actually didn't even see her in the store. I was checking out and she was slightly off to the side of the counter talking to the worker, but I wasn't paying attention. She said, "Nathan Haag! Wow, you look different." Then I said, "Mandy Board! Wow...this is my fiance Mandy."

So I thought I would dig up my senior pictures of everyone and her and scan it. After looking at all those senior pics, we all looked like we had a tapeworm. We were all sooooo skinny. I couldn't help but sit back and say "Ah, the memories."

So here she is.


She looks about the same I guess. I had no problem knowing it was her. She still had that same voice Hobbs and Downing loved to make fun of. However, she appeared to be quite thin in the face. You can make your own assumptions. If I remember, I believe she got married within the last two years to a Walther. So maybe she lives in the Thumb and yet I haven't bumped into her.

P.S. If you would like me to do a "Way Back" column or just want to request certain scans of senior pics, let me know. I can even do a special female show...just for Adam. Sorry Adam, I somehow don't have a Senior pic of Katie. And no, B. Doerr will not be part of the show.

1 comment:

Stack said...

I've got all of the senior pics I had right here, so no need to do a "special show" just for me. I could do you one better with a pic from prom, but I don't think I will. And, for the record, I'm just as fat now as I've always been.