Saturday, January 20, 2007

All (Sports) Stars

Keeping on track with Adam's last post, I have my own question:

Which guys who are stars in their own sport, could be stars in just about anything they would try. Or, if you had to create an ultimate decathlon sports team, which athletes would you want? Obviously you want athleticism, but the reoccuring theme is probably going to be brains. Guys that would be mentally tough and possibly bad mothers no one wants to mess with.

For example, Derek Jeter would probably be a stud at underwater basketweaving.

So, here are the guys I'd want on my team (of course I can't remember EVERY athlete to pick from) if I had to go to war with them on the field, diamond, course, court, euchre, RISK, spelling bees, ice, water, etc.

1) Roger Clemens
2) Derek Jeter
3) Tom Brady
4) Michael Jordan
5) Tiger Woods
6)

2 comments:

Stack said...

I'm still thinking on the question but thought I'd mention that Zodiac Night is a beautiful color for a washcloth or towel.

Stack said...

As I'm watching the Bears-Saints game, I'm thinking Brian Urlacher and Reggie Bush. I'm also with you on Tiger and Jeter.