Friday, February 23, 2007

That Chic at Rome's Christmas Party

Gentleman, coming up on the eve of our dear brothers funeral errrr... wedding I think it's fitting that we talk about the the final hurrah. First, Sparty when are you home. I'm assuming that your coming home friday. Second is the issue of when, who, and what. And I am looking for input, including from the man himself. I've come up with some idea's

1.) Throwing snowballs into crowds of people, running, finding someone to chase us, denie it, then yell " THANKS"

2.) Get together, throw in the fine movie "PROM NIGHT" and throw back a few carrotts. Washed down with some fine H2O.

3.) Get a women to make out with you while driving around town, first one to get pulled over by law enforcement wins.

4. ) Blow out Pilot Lights.

5.) I'm a sure I am forgetting some great moments in history but I really am looking for some serious suggestions. I'm sure your all think strippers and beer, that's just a given of course.

I have a few ideas in my mind but I'm always ready to hear a few more.

Late

4 comments:

Stack said...

I'll be home late Thursday, so I'm around all day Friday. 1,2, and 4 are hilarious.

Stack said...

Perhaps we could run around town attacking people with fresh fruit. I'll take a pineapple.

Ump said...

From the MAN himself:

Do any of the ideas depend on the weather?

Do any of the ideas depend on the time of day?

I'm guessing the weather doesn't matter because we probably don't have the option of doing anything on a previous Saturday because Adam couldn't be there.

Time of day is probably dependent upon how much time is left in the night after the rehersal. According to my "murderer," the rehersal will take a long time. Whatever that means.

Paintballin' would be fun, but that depends a lot on weather and daylight, except for Matt and I.

Stack said...

If you guys want to do something before I get home, that's fine with me. Waiting on me makes the window of opportunity pretty small.