Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Monkies 11

After watching "Ocean's 11", "...12" and now "...13", I've been reminded of a "fantasy" I've been meaning to post about. Could we, the Cass City Monkies, pull off or at least line up, our 11 "players?" By the way, #13 was better than #12...but still wayyyyyyyy too far fetched of a story line.

Anyway, I'm looking for suggestions on setting up "Monkies 11." A few thoughts. If we go with the 6 of us guys and our 5 wives, that makes 11 players. But I didn't think that was as cool as us coming up with 11 of our own fellas. But who would play the girl?

I don't have figured out who would play what character yet. For instance, I don't know who would be "Danny Ocean" or "Rusty" etc. But I thought I'd try to find our 11 first, and match characters second.

The Players:

Nathan Haag
Nathan Fritz
Adam Stoeckle
Matt Ross
Kevin Schott
Aaron Barrigar
Rusty Hudson
Andy Stoeckle
Brad Speirs
Rick Parrott
Tyler Bader?
Josh Sorenson?
Paul Langmaid?

Thoughts?

9 comments:

Ump said...

We also need a villain. Ideas?

Dave Barnes?

Stack said...

I don't think we would have anyone to play Tess. Villains are tough too. I'll have to think on it a little.

Ump said...

Well back in the day, Nicolette would definitely have been Tess. Or Katie. Or Marissa. Or...

Stack said...

Hmm, good observation. Hard to pick just one though. As for villains: maybe those guys you hit with that snowball?

Ump said...

LOL

andy said...

I call the chinese acrobat!

Ump said...

Fine, but I don't want to get stuck with being "The Girl."

What about Mrs. Trish. We could realistically pull shenanagins with her.

Stack said...

Hmm, you know, I think Guza would make a great villain. Not because he was particularly villainous, I just think it would be really funny.

I think Fritz gets to be Bernie Mac.

Congratulations, I think this may officially be the most comments ever on a post.

Stack said...

I was talking with Andy earlier and he pointed out that an old-school monkie group would almost have to include, just for the humor, Bell, Hobbs, Downing, and McIntosh. Hartel and Zawilinski might make the cut too.