Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Baseball Trip

I've done some more checking on baseball games, locations and dates:

Kansas City Royals: Home = July 27-29
Chicago White Sox: Home = July 27-29

Chicago Cubs: Home = August 3-5
Toronto Blue Jays: Home = August 3-5
Detroit Tigers: Home = August 3-5
Minor League Trip: = August 3-5


My gut feeling is it will be tough to get tickets for the Cubs and Tigers. White Sox? Not sure. I know their season is going down the drinker, but people early in the season probably bought a lot of tickets expecting them to compete.

I'm available both weekends. I'm assuming if Aaron has the July 27-29 weekend available, then he's probably working the Aug. 3-5 weekend. Fritz would prefer not the Aug. 3-5 weekend, but he can make it work. Matt? Kevin...I couldn't remember the weekends he said would be bad. It seemed the weekends after Aug. 3-5 were worse for him. Adam, any new news on your relocation situation?

Out

1 comment:

Stack said...

I'm moving somewhere between Aug. 10th and Sept. 1st.