Saturday, November 18, 2006

This Just In

The Patriots just signed my cousin Vinny Testaverde. Yeah, that same guy on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers from the (Classic) 1991 Nintendo game Tecmo Super Bowl. His first season was actually 1987. Even Julio Franco thinks this is a crazy idea by the Patriots. Was Andre Ware unavailable? Wouldn't they be better off just grabbing ESPN loverboy Brady Quinn off the Irish? I thought Troy Brown was the 2nd stringer.

Either way, now that Testaverde is a Fantasy Free Agent, I wish I wouldn't have already traded for Carson Palmer in one of my other Fantasy Leagues. Dang, I really want Vinny.

Finally:

Dear Eli,

I bet you thought I was joking when I said to a fellow Fantasy League Owner "Eli will never see another snap on my team." Well, I'm a man of my words so hit the road. Thanks for nothing. Good riddance!

No comments: