Saturday, November 18, 2006

Questions We'll Never Know

Why is the grass green?

Why is the sky blue?

Why is Marques Colston listed as a TE/WR option for Fantasy Football? Who told Yahoo! that Colston "could be our TE this year"? Have you seen him? Does his body look like a normal speciman of a Tight End? Believe me, that's not Tony Gonzo running around out there. Besides, name me some Tight Ends that wear numbers like 12? What is that? 12? Colston is listed as 231 pounds. He's 6'4", so maybe he's a heavy 231. If so, that's either super amazing that a Rookie "WR" is tearing up NFL secondary's or it's incredibly sad that a Rookie has come into the No Fun League at 231 pounds and runs circles around DB's like a gazelle. Side note: I'm not complaining about this in my other leagues (best free agent pick up ever).

Apparently warnings are being issued to Michigan fans who may be attending the game Saturday in Columbus. For instance:

1) Use alcohol in moderation.
2) Anytime you feel unsafe, call 911 for assistance.
3) Stay in groups.
4) Do not drive a car with Michigan license plates.
5) Do not wear too much Michigan apparel.
6) Guard your anger against fan taunting.

Wow, thanks for that Public Service Announcement. Gee, don't those guidelines apply to any time you just go into the state of Ohio? I would think any smart person would always follow those simple steps to keep from getting killed. It shouldn't take a genius to figure out you are going into hostile territory. Thanks for telling us what we already knew.

How do you know if someone graduated from Ohio State?
If they ask you if you'd like fries with that.

I heard Jim Tressel was only dressing 22 players for the game.
The rest have to dress themselves.

What does Bo think about Jim Tressel's dominance over Lloyd Carr? Well, boy, I'm not sure if I should repeat it word for word, but he don't give a (darn) about Jim Tressel. And, in the spirit of the big game , I will rank my all-time Michigan-Ohio State games seen in person. Stay tuned.

I guess what I'm supposed to say is Thank You, I'm out.

No comments: