Sunday, November 12, 2006

Scene Canary

I went to a game night last night with my Sunday School class. There was dinner, then we played some games. Party games. I just love party games. We played Catch Phrase, which isn't too bad as party games go. Anyway, a new couple had showed up and joined the group. We were split into teams of guys and girls and I was sitting by the new couple. I passed the disc and saw the next phrase was "Sean Connery." I saw it and thought to myself, "This is a gimme." The new girl's husband had looked and thought the same thing. But she must have misread or just wasn't thinking, because I don't think she's stupid, and started giving clues that lead to the answer "Scene Canary." By this time, her husband and I were both struggling to stay on our chairs while everyone else looked confused. Until we told them. Three hours later, we stopped laughing. Well, it might not have been QUITE that long. Funniest thing I've seen all week.

No comments: