Wednesday, October 01, 2008

TOTAL INJUSTICE!!!

I'm not talking about your feelings on the bailout plan, nor the upcoming election, nor any act of starvation or murder in the world. No I'm talking about an OPERA Singer beating out Nuttin But Stringz in the Finale of America's Got Talent. There had to been a glitch in the system. Far as I am concerned I will never recognize Neil as the winner. What an Injustice. I will now try my hand at posting the winners of America's Got Talent 2008 Top 5 (and winning) performance. Enjoy and Congradutions to Nuttin But Stringz. Here you go.

2 comments:

Big Daddy said...

For the record - Here is the real TOP 5.

1. Nuttin But Stringz (By a wide margin)
2. Eli Matson
3. Queen Emily
4. Jessica Price (Only made Top 10)
5. Elvis (Only made Top 10)

Big Daddy said...

Classical Meets Hip Hop - It's the perfect Marriage.

R&B + Rock and Roll

Try this as well http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbWRkulvXbE