Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I Love Soccer

Check out the comments section of this blog from the Huron Daily Tribune. You do not really have to read the article...or even look at the pictures. Pay attention to the first comment after the story/pictures. It's from me. I also posted one other comment pretending I was J-Stew and Travis Rodgers. Classic. It was all meant as a joke. Nothing degrading to the kids or school involved. In fact, since Paul Adams wrote the story, the comment was really only intended for him because I know he is a Jim Rome clone, so I thought he might catch the humor. Guess not, "ALLEDGEDLY"

2 comments:

Stack said...

That was awesome. And to soccer parents: Over-sensitive much?

What happened about halfway down the comments? Blaming reporters at the HDT for not putting enough on the blog? I'm amazed they even have a blog, that brings them up to at least 2005.

Ump said...

Yeah, I have no idea how they dragged the sports editor into the ripping. Besides, shouldn't the sports editor be allowed to go to whatever game he wants and take all the "good" games?