Tuesday, August 14, 2007

"With the 3rd pick in the 2007 Fantasy Football Draft...

...Nathan selects..."

Thats right, I drew out of the magical hat on Sunday evening the coveted 3rd pick in a 12 team league. That's a little better than the 11th pick I was "screwed" with last year. I wasn't really screwed because I managed to win the playoffs after sneaking in the 8 team playoff bracket with a 6 seed.

So, who should I draft at #3? Suggestions...ADAM?


Speaking of FF, we need to get Rick Parrott. I'll put a call into him to get some email address out of him. Also, I think we have a 10th guy. I talked to Rusty Hudson last week at Brown City Church Camp and he said he'd play.

Late

9 comments:

Stack said...

Steven Jackson, Larry Johnson, or Shaun Alexander. Or you could go with Michael Vick.

Stack said...

Was that the draft that I played "draft advisor" at? If so, that's pretty cool.

Anonymous said...

OK first you whine about QBs getting too many points...then you whine about kick returners. Now you're asking for help in your draft???

Ump said...

You were the "draft advisor" for the other draft...which was also the 11th pick. I started 7-0-2 in that league and then started going down hill. I was in first place and also point leader until the last couple of weeks before the playoffs. I didn't even finish the playoffs in the top 3.

Hey "anonymous," if you don't have the stones to sign your name, then you just keep your trap shut.

Ump said...

Oh, the other draft that I had the 11th pick, I won the playoffs...WITHOUT ADAM'S HELP...MRS. ANONYMOUS

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

I thought you would have been able to figure that one out on your own!!!

Stack said...

I take it Kevin must have been against changing the point structure? Going by his new team name that is.

Anonymous said...

I just thought it was funny that they were whining about it. Does it really make a difference how many points a specific position makes if everyone has access to those same points??? I personally don't think so but I am just causing waves :D