Wednesday, August 01, 2007

RE: Changes I'd Be Willing To Make

I made the three changes I mentioned to the league, so you can take a look and see what you think. I still have to but in defensive point values and would appreciate some feedback. We can go back to IDPs, I just thought I'd let everyone see what a different approach would look like.

After looking at the settings I think Yahoo may have solved our problem for us. You can set multiple yardage bonuses now at the different positions. This could be useful for other positions too, but I think it would simplify return men. I would suggest setting points for kick return yards to zero (or very small, depending on how the system interprets it) and set points for certain yardage levels: 50, 100, 150. Maybe those aren't the right levels, but you get the idea. I think this would allow us to reward them without distorting the game. Thoughts?

No comments: