Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sights for Sore Eyes

I thought I might take some time to post pictures. I don't have cheesy stories to go with them, but hopefully a caption to shed some light on the photo.



The sunset at Grand Canyon.




The end of the thin trail you see running below on the right side of picture would have taken about 4 hours to hike and would have eventually taken us to the Colorado River.




Yes, he's real...and real close. Never know what you'll see when hiking at the Grand Canyon.




The "Strip" at night...from atop the "World's Highest Restaurant" at the Stratosphere.




This pic was taken in Canada in Sept. of '07. I couldn't remember if I posted this before. How "a-boat" that Bald Eagle, 'eh?




This pic was sent to me from Adam via MSN messenger in the fall of 2000, I believe.

1 comment:

Stack said...

Nice pics. Did the goat take the second one?

Also, you get major dap for maximum comedic effect with the placement of the last picture. Strangely enough, I just saw that one on the computer the other day. It definitely dates back to dorm room college days.