Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Olympics are Great.

As a teen, with only antenna TV I remember being glued to the olympics when it was on. Particularly Barcelona, Lilyhammer, etc. As of recent years I dont hardly remember a thing, Sydney, Athens, Etc. However, this time I'm hooked. Maybe it's got a lot to do with the freak of nature Phelps but none the less, its got me.

Second Reason has got to the Jim Rome show. If you have a chance to listen or to read the takes or whatever. The show has been awesome during these games. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that

Canada has a big fat ZERO in the medal count and well the USA is just Big & Fat
or
Its the Olympics not a Org.........5,000 Male Olympians, 5,000 Female Olympians = 100,000 Gloves for the unit.
or
Phelps washing down 3 egg sandwiches with an omelet, bowl of grits, french toast, 3 chocolate chip pancakes, and 1000 calories worth of energy drinks and thats just breakfast.
or
Michael Phelps = George Murason
or
Canada vs USA.....numerous, numerous emails.

If you've got a chance, tune in, or do whatever you can to listen this week. Well worth the time.

Signed.

The round Bacon around my neck.

2 comments:

Ump said...

Canada...tell me how my bleep tastes.

Signed,

Shaq

Stack said...

What's Rome got to say about Kaman? That's a blast I'd like to hear.