Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Fantasy Draft

So, what's everyone thinking for the 2008 Cass City Monkie Fantasy Football Draft (we should get a corporate sponsor)? Would people like to try and do a party? Should we try something else? I'm sure there's not many good online draft times available, but we could probably come up with something else if necessary. I might potentially be able over Labor Day weekend. We can also discuss how to set up the draft. Was the random order satisfactory for everyone?

Also, we've added one new player this year, brother-in-law Joe. We're still short 4 players at the moment, so some of you (probably not the ones reading) need to sign-up.

2 comments:

Ump said...

I think there should be a late fee imposed on those who habitually sign-up late, keeping us all on edge. Come on, how dedicated are you really?

I'm up for whatever. No problems with the random draft...then again, I did win the league, so, how bad could it have been?

I'm good for Labor Day weekend. Last year's party was fun too.

Big Daddy said...

Listen,

There is a difference between "Fantasy Football Player" and "Fantasy Football Guy" I will be there when it matters. Week 1 of the preseason does not matter.

Signed

It's not "Ryan" it's "Ryan"