Sunday, April 20, 2008

Wings Win

The Red Wings won in a 3-0 shutout by Chris Osgood (Is this 2008 or 1998?) to take their series against the Nashville Predators 4 games to 2. I wanted to watch at least some of this game, but couldn't find it on anywhere. I could, however, watch an early '90s football game between USC and Washington. Go figure. Anyway, it seems pretty difficult to even find much hockey coverage. Most of what I see is notes in the Detroit News. Are people in Detroit following the Wings?

1 comment:

Ump said...

Well, the Tigers suck, so I guess someone is. Oh, and the Pistons lost too. Maybe that swings a few more Wing-nuts. The game was on NBC TV 25 here. But, probably only because it was regional coverage. I watched most of the 2nd period. I quit watching after Lidstrom scored from...basically Detroit at center ice. Sweet shot.