Thursday, June 14, 2007

Hold the phones

Without speaking to a human being, I could not find tickets for the July 27-29th series in St. Louis. I only searched for Saturday's games. That's right, GAMES. It seems they play a doubleheader on Saturday, which is awesome because game 2 is at 7:05...NO SUN!!! But, I tried for 6 tickets and then 3 for both the day and night double dip. Nada. But, that's usually the case before speaking to a mammal. Stay tuned for further updates.

New Stadium + World Series Champion = zero tickets


UPDATE: Standing Room Only is all that is available for either game on Saturday, July 28. Suggestions?

UPDATE #2: Toronto is dying to get rid of tickets. Plenty of $30 Field Level 1st baseline tickets available for Saturday, July 21. Feedback needed.

Fritz is willing to go for the Standing Room Only. I'm not so gung ho on driving 14 hours and paying $13-18 to stand (possibly 3 hours in the sun) to watch a team that beat our Tigers in the WS.

Do we try for tickets to the Sunday cardinals game and take off Monday instead of Friday?

2 comments:

Stack said...

Not crazy about standing room only.

Anonymous said...

Standing is fine with me. Can't do Sunday's game unless we come home that day, I have to work on Monday. Toronto is also a weekend I work. There is your feedback
Aaron