Monday, June 04, 2007

Hanging Chads

After talking with some other members of the CCMBTC, a suggestion has been brought up and possible re-vote. How about going to St. Louis's new ball park? Or, is Toronto a chance? So, I decided to look at some weekend dates of the Jays and Cards.

St. Louis:
July 27-29 (Milwaukee)
August 10-12 (Dodgers)
August 24-26 (Atlanta)


Toronto:
July 20-22 (Seattle)
August 3-5 (Texas)
August 17-19 (Baltimore)

The only thing I haven't looked at is ticket availability. I'd say no matter which ballpark we visit, we'd have to do a Saturday game. Let the people speak. Just like that fellow member, I am also a team player, so whatever works. But I like the Cardinal idea. We could pick up Adam in Chicago and still have plenty of QT with a hairy beast.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The St Louis game the weekend of July 27-29 works best for me, I have that weekend off and I can leave work at 2 on Friday.
Aaron

Stack said...

Late August would probably not be good for me. I'd also have some reservations leaving my truck in the Chicago area.

Anonymous said...

August 17-19 does not work for me. I know St Louis will be warm like normal and I have never been to Toronto so one of the remaining ones. Does everyone have a passport??? Kevin

Stack said...

No passport here.