Monday, June 18, 2007

The Cautionary Tale of Numero Cinco

One of my coworkers just returned from a week working at one of our plants in Mexico. He had a picture of himself at a party with some of our Mexican counterparts. In the picture, they were all wearing wrestling masks. I noted that it would have been cool if he had that mask and wore it to work. Better yet, we discussed how much fun it would be if we all wore masks to work for the entire day. Of course, we'd all have to come up with Mexican wrestler aliases. I think I would have to wear this mask and go by the name El Mono. My coworker? Definitely El Tigre. How would this not be awesome?

2 comments:

Stack said...

Perhaps we could even become superheroes and fight... El Diablo Robotico!

Ump said...

$80 for a monkey mask? Are you serious? That's a steal. Sign me up.