Thursday, March 01, 2007

Things to Ponder...

Pro Athletes buying drugs online? What's next your going to tell me they don't visit strip clubs. Shocking developments. Maybe I'm not that smart but if I'm buying beef-roids online, I'm sure as Cass City's growing stock on the TV 5 News, not going to put my real name on there. And furthermore I'm probably not going to put my real address on there either. Maybe they did this and they cought them anyway, who knows. Just a thought.

Second, Pencil in you schedules March 24th boys for a gathering. Just pencil in the whole day. Groom how does that work in your schedule?

Third, "Are you smarter than a 5th Grader" Has got to be a huge accomplishment once you win. THERE KIDS... I SHOWED YOU!

Late

5 comments:

Ump said...

I'll be around...but I don't get the "Are you smarter than a 5th grader" comment.

Anonymous said...

Aaron works all day (8-6) hope that helps. Thanks for asking.

Ump said...

Then he better get that day off.

Anonymous said...

Not taking days off, he already took the the 30th off for you.

Stack said...

You know, I think Jody might need her own login.