Tuesday, August 01, 2006

When you think

Of someone who does crazy (and I mean deeply disturbing) the first actor to come to mind is of course....


Heath Ledger.

Yup.

Think about it, he did star in brokeback mountain. This is one twisted puppy.

The official title is the Dark Knight.

The penguin is also supposed to appear, as some international arms dealer. Could work, though given the history of comicbook movies, I would be reluctant to use two villains. Have to see how that works out.

Title is good, casting and story...remains to be seen. Chris Nolan is directing again, so I'm quite hopeful. Lets just avoid logic gaps like the microwave generator that could blow a water main and do nothing to someone standing next to it.

Story from IGN.

1 comment:

Ump said...

You know, I tried to do some research back some weeks ago to see who they had lined up as the Joker...but Heath Ledger was nothing that came up. I'm not too crazy about that idea.