Monday, August 14, 2006

Ching, Ching

Ryan King asked me over the weekend, "So who are the Twins playing when you're there?" "You know, I think it's the White Sox." Sure enough. Hmmm...our tickets are $21/ea. Hmmm...this is a huge weekend series. Hmmm...this has big time wild card ramifications. Hmmm...I wonder how many people would love tickets to this game? Hmmm...I wonder how much people would be willing to pay for some tickets? Hmmm...Do we really have to take Matt? Do you see where I'm going with this? Anyone interested in turning your $21 ticket into some nice cash?

P.S. Adam, is there any posibility of adjusting the draft to a later time on Labor Day? It's set for 7:30 now, can we get it later? Even an hour?

1 comment:

Stack said...

I'll see about the draft, but I think it might be hard.