Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Ummmm....

So, I thought I'd go into my Yahoo! account and change my password. I'm planning on doing something that requires giving out my password, so I wanted to change it before I did that. In order to do that, I had to log into my account. Now picture the typical Yahoo login box: Yahoo ID is already filled in with "bodybyhaag." All that's left is my password. So I type in my password and this is what comes up:

Yahoo! ID Card

Name: Mr Laura Laming
Yahoo! ID: bodybyhaag
Yahoo! Mail Address: bodybyhaag@yahoo.com
Password: Change Password

Member Information Edit

Gender: Male
Birthdate: On file
Industry: None, not employed
Occupation: College/Graduate Student
Yahoo! Mail Address: bodybyhaag@yahoo.com
Alternate Email 1: Nathan_Haag at hotmail . com (primary)

The blog won't let me actually show the web page as it comes on up Yahoo. When I add the link to the page, it sends you to the Yahoo login screen instead. Sorry.

Who is Mr. Laura Laming and why does it says that's my name? I've had my bodybyhaag account since at least 1998.

3 comments:

Stack said...

That's strange. As a note, you may want to spell out your email so some web-crawling software doesn't pick it up for spam.

Ump said...

Maybe when I was in high school, I was afraid of giving out certain information, but why would I choose Laura Laming?

Stack said...

Hmm... I got nothin'.