Sunday, October 17, 2010

Thoughts on Saturday

- Are Wolverine fans feeling a little déjà vu? I don't think this team will crash as thoroughly as last year's (I can hope though!), but it still has to be an awful feeling.

- Is Denard Robinson still a Heisman contender?

- I really didn't expect Wisconsin to beat OSU. I was hoping for it, but I'm surprised it happened.

- I'm having a hard time accepting that MSU is likely considered the favorite to win the Big Ten title by many. Sure, I think it's a possibility, I'm just not used to others agreeing.

- It is mind-boggling that winning that title would put them in the hunt for the national title. I don't think MSU is that good, but I think they'll have to run the table to win the Big Ten, and if you do that your BCS ranking has to be pretty good.

- The Illinois game felt a lot closer than it was.

- MSU often has trouble with Northwestern. They need to start fast next week.

- Things are going to start getting a lot more heated with all these Iowa fans.

No comments: