Saturday, October 30, 2010

The End

I'm done with Rich Rod. Done. I gave you a 3rd year. But that has turned into 2.5 years for the last 3 performances. I won't completely blame Rich Rod for the MSU game. That was more Denard having a really, really bad day, making it so much easier for MSU to set up their offense. Then again, it would have been nice if Cousins/MSU would have played just 10% as bad as they did today when they played Michigan. I don't want to get into today's MSU game, that's not what this tread was for.

You are coming off a bye week against an unranked Penn State team starting a walk-on QB. Did you even mix in some film the last two weeks? I mean Penn State film, not highlights of Denard through the first 7 games. Thanks for spotting them 28 points by halftime. Hey, do you even work on creating turnovers? Fumbles, INT's, anything?

By the way, how come I've never heard of Evan Royster? He is the all-time leading rusher in Penn State history? I would have thought I would have heard of him some time in the last 3 seasons.

3 comments:

Stack said...

So, is the defense the fault of Rodriguez, who currently has the same number of Big Ten wins in the Big House as Mark Dantonio, or Greg Robinson? I've read Rich doesn't have much to do with the defense, but he insists on the 3-3-5.

Stack said...

I've heard of Evan Royster, but I was watching him run the ball, so maybe that isn't fair.

Ump said...

It has to be Rich Rod at this point. This isn't Eastern. AD David Brandon didn't tell him to cut back his spending on the coaches. If he doesn't like how it's going, then he needs to run it.