Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bears?

While I was shopping earlier in the week at Target I picked up some Coke Zero. It was on sale and the box had a football theme, so since I need large amounts of caffeine to function at work I figured I couldn't lose. I saw this after I had the pop at home:


While I'm impressed that different cans are being printed for different regions (I assume), I sure could do without the Bears logo every time I open a can. However, I suppose it might be better than being of reminded of the Lions every day.

3 comments:

Ump said...

I have a gut feeling the Lions cans would taste stale compared to Da Bears or any other team. It probably loses all carbonation as soon as you crack one open.

Stack said...

Yes, you'd be filled with hope as you popped the top, but it would quickly turn to disappointment and sorrow, then you'd be wondering why you bought a Coke in the first place.

andy said...

The Lions probably only comes in Diet/Caffeine Free. It resembles what you want, but there's just nothing there.