Tuesday, August 31, 2010

C stands for Confusion



One day I wore the hat on the right while on Cass City grounds. A Cass City staff member (and JV baseball coach, whom also played college football at Albion or something like that) saw me wearing that hat and said, "You're coming around here with THAT hat on?"

Then, another time I wore that same hat while at school in Caro. Another teacher gave basically the same response.

I guess I didn't realize how similiar the Central Michigan colors AND logo were to Caro and Cass City High School. Oh wait, that's right, not at all similar. Let's see...Caro has no maroon at all, so yeah, I guess it does somewhat resemble CMU. And CMU has just one C on the front of the hat, so I guess Cass City just ignores that other C on their gear. Maybe Cass City is one word. Casscity. That makes more sense.

Now I see the confusion.

3 comments:

Stack said...

Why would you wear a Central hat in the first place?

Ump said...

It was free, their baseball team is loaded, it's new(er), and it only fits my head the first week after a fresh haircut.

Stack said...

The real important question is did you save money at Dollar General?