Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Bad Moves?

I'm no baseball expert, but it seems to me if the Tigers want to get worse, this would be the way to start. Am I wrong?

UPDATE: I think Lynn Henning got one thing right in this article: Tiger fans are going to be pretty unhappy about trading Granderson, even if a reasonable case can be made for doing it. Following a disappointing season by trading away your most popular player isn't a recipe for enthusiasm.

UPDATE 2: Sports radio in Detroit is going to be epic tomorrow. Someone needs to fill me in on what they hear.

2 comments:

Ump said...

I haven't read the article yet (just saw it posted on ESPN), but if this happens, I'm going to squish a grape.

Ump said...

I forgot to listen this morning. Tuner is always stuck on "M and M." But, by the time I can get to any other morning WDFN radio time, it's usually 11:45 and they're still talking about some guy named Woods.

But last night (Tuesday night) I heard quit a bit of talk on "The Huge Show." Towards the end, it was almost a split on favoring the trade.