Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Jerry freakin' Rice

Now this is what I love to see from Hall of Famers, especially our sports heroes (and Tecmo legends). Jerry just forearm shivered Brandon Marshall, Michael Crabtree, T.O., and Plax. MAN'S GAME!

We need more guys speaking up and speaking out in the NFL and MLB. I want to hear what Nolan Ryan thinks. I want a piece of Ronnie Lott's mind. Give me some Bill Laimbeer (who just landed an NBA Assistant gig with Kurt Lambis...the Scott Hastings of the Lakers). I love when Hank "The Hammer" Aaron tells it like it is. What does Ripken have to say?

War more legends of the game putting the primadonnas in their place.

1 comment:

Ump said...

Great quote from the article. If you haven't heard, the Evil Empire is coddling their young, future of the franchise pitcher, Joba the Hut.

"Joba Chamberlain, a big, strong guy in his third major league season, is being limited to three-inning stints.

And I'm wondering, do the Yankee trainers powder his bottom, too?"

Amen. You know what Roger Clemens would say. Well, after suggesting he take some "pain relievers."