Thursday, June 04, 2009

Reunion Update

In case those I forwarded the email to missed it:

THE LOCATION HAS BEEN DETERMINED!!!!
We will meet at Charmont for dinner at 7:00pm. If you plan to attend dinner please let me know. I need to let Charmont know how many of us there will be. Also, they have a buffet that night for $8.99 or we can order from the menu. Please let me know 9by 6/26) which you intend to do so I can give them a heads up. You can either email me on Facebook or email or call my email address/phone number listed below.

After dinner we will head to the tavern for drinks. No need to RSVP if you are just planning on coming to the tavern. Just show up! We will be there!

2 comments:

Ump said...

Well, why even mess around with Charmont? Let's just start off at the Tavern and see where that takes us. Sounds more spontaneous that way.

Stack said...

Hey, we've got to at least attempt to look like adults.