Thursday, May 31, 2007

Roll Call

Okay, enough of the debating or whatever we're NOT DOING, and let's get down to business. Adam has put together some research on minor league baseball dates where we could see all 3 teams (Loons, Lugnuts and Whitecaps). As a member of the Cass City Monkey Baseball Trip Club (CCMBTC), yes, I pay membership dues, I'm voting for August 3-5 to "Make It Happen." So, speak up. Here are the votes so far, with one precinct reporting their results:

Yeas: 1
Nays: 0

Number of Yes votes needed to finalize: 4

Three more to go. Get out and vote!

3 comments:

Stack said...

Well I suppose since it was my idea I'm for it; seems the easiest way to solve our problems. By the way Ump, I was going to give you a call last night, but I kind of broke my phone and couldn't dial your number.

Stack said...

Just a note: it looks like the maximum price for a ticket would be $9.

Ump said...

Eeeeehh. I don't know if I can spring for that kind of ticket. Hope they have something in the $6-$7 range.