Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Loony

Since we're having a difficult time figuring out the annual baseball trip, may I suggest a slightly different idea (courtesy of my mother)? Perhaps we could check out the Great Lakes Loons at Dow Diamond? Maybe make a multi-game trip out of it and also catch the Lugnuts and the Whitecaps? Sure, minor league baseball doesn't have quite the thrill of the major ballparks, but it would still be fun, fairly easy on the wallet, and be a decent compromise while still maintaining the integrity of the baseball trip. Am I crazy? Well, yes, but is the idea sound anyway?

2 comments:

Stack said...

So, is the deafening sound of crickets chirping a no?

Anonymous said...

Adam don't worry, Aaron never makes a comment, Fritz hasn't looked at the internet in ages and Haag is out of town on ump training. If it helps I think it is a good idea, but I am the crazy pregnant women. I think using the telephone is what is going to get this done