Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Spider-Man 3 Trailer

Not into Superman, but still want to see some movie superhero action? Check out the new trailer for Spider-man 3 here in HD. You could check it out at a normal resolution too, if you're uncool. It looks pretty sweet. My only concerns so far, which are fairly small because I trust director Sam Raimi (he's a Spartan after all): 1. I see the Green Goblin, Sandman, and Venom in the trailer. Isn't 3 villains pushing it? 2. Here's how the black costume ought to look:


But what it looks like in the trailer is just a black version of the movie suit. I'm sure there's a good story explanation for this, but it's still disappointing to me since the classic black Spider-man/Venom costume is one of my favorite superhero costumes ever. I'm still really looking forward to the movie though, nitpicks aside. The sequel was better than the first, hopefully the third will outshine the second.

No comments: