Monday, June 12, 2006

Adam - Weekend Plans

Adam, what are your weekend plans? Obviously there is the wedding. I will not be at the wedding. I'm umpiring in Midland and should be home around 2 pm. However, Monday is Mandy's birthday (her first one with me, so there is added pressure to leave a lasting impression which means I have to "hit one out of the ballpark" so she remembers the birthday). I am taking her to see "Wicked" at the Masonic Temple Theater in D-town. The show is at 8pm. I don't think I'll be seeing you at all on Saturday. Also, if you do happen to see Mandy, do not mention anything about the theater or any weekend plans.

Sunday I am planning a Beach Party at the cottage. Everyone is invited to show up after 2 pm. The water was very comfortable on Memorial Day. So, do you think you can make it to the cottage on Sunday?

3 comments:

Stack said...

Probably open on Sunday. Don't know that I'll hit the water though. I'll let you know more when I know more.

Ump said...

When are you in town on Friday night?

Stack said...

I'm home late Wednesday night through early Tuesday morning; don't know what Friday night looks like. I imagine there's some rehearsal garbage to go through.