Friday, September 12, 2014

Inappropriate Webpage: Cabelas.com?

During my lunch break at school a few days ago, I decided to look for some Muck boots from Cabela's. Yes, our school is pretty tight on what access students can have for certain websites and filtering inappropriate content. Here is what happened when visiting cabelas.com:


It's difficult to read, but here's what it says:

You have tried to access a web page which is in violation of your internet usage policy.
URL: www.cabelas.com
Category: Weapons (sales)


I guess I should watch out for websites like Cabela's.

1 comment:

Stack said...

Hey, Cabela's sells scary guns so they have to be blocked. Though I'm fairly sure the idiots putting together the software don't actually realize that you can't order an AR-15 and have it delivered to your door.