Sunday, January 29, 2012

?

Would anyone be interested in getting league t-shirts for the 2012 fantasy football season? The idea occurred to me after poking around TeeFury.com, which sells limited run geek-oriented t-shirts. That doesn't actually help here, it was just an inspiration. Anyway, there's another website, Custom Ink, that let's you design your own t-shirts. Here's a quick example:


Or one more:


Something like that would run about $13 (shipped) for 12 shirts. I'm sure there are other places that offer similar services, this is just the first I found and it allowed me to find a ballpark price. Anyone interested?

UPDATE: One more, with custom art:

4 comments:

Stack said...

If it makes any difference to anyone, 2012 would be the tenth anniversary of the league (2002-2012). That's counting the precursor "Gridiron Madness" league of 2002 which was the first version of the current league.

Ump said...

It makes no difference...freakin' awesome! Greatest. Idea. Ever.

It's all about what have you done for me lately, and commish, congratulations, contract extended!

Stack said...

Well, that's one positive response. Only need about 10 more.

Shaun Alex said...

I am a blank Polo Shirt re-seller. I always purchase my Polo Shirts in bulk quantities. This practice of mine has improved my earning immensely. Not do I only make more money than before, because of bulk buying I can fulfill larger quantity orders with ease as well.
Logo Embroidered Polo Shirts