Saturday, October 01, 2011

RE: Ouch

From Stacks previous post about Jay Cutler getting a boom dropped on him all game long, MSU did quite a number on Ohio State's QB...in the 4th quarter alone. The last time I saw a college kid get hammered that quick in such a short amount of time was at a college party with alcohol involved.

I thought they'd keep the shutout. They said the last time OSU was shutout was November 22, 1993. I remember it clearly...that was my first Michigan game experience when I was a 7th grader. (Let's just say my first UM experience was a little better than my first MSU experience...a loss to CMU.) If I remember right, UM was unranked and OSU was undefeated.

1 comment:

Stack said...

They only blew the shutout by sheer stupidity. I don't know what possessed them to blitz on that play.