Sunday, May 16, 2010

Iron Man Movie Review?

So, any reviews of the new Iron Man? It's been in C-squared for the opening two weeks (I doubt he had a midnight showing on May 7 though). I hope to check it out this week.

I will say that when I first saw Iron Man, I didn't think it was that great. Nothing spectacular. Probably because it came out between "Batman Begins" and "Dark Knight" and I had high expectations. But, I rented it again this weekend and I watched it about 3 times. Much better every time. Pumped for the new one. Hope you have a good review.

3 comments:

Stack said...

If you ended up liking the first one, you should like the sequel. There's an awful lot crammed into the movie, probably too much, but the individual parts are so good that it doesn't matter. Downey Jr. is great as Stark, even better than in the first movie.

Ump said...

That's basically what I liked about the first movie...Downey was an arrogant superhero.

Stack said...

Then you'll love the scene in the Senate hearing.