Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Nolan is Super

Christopher Nolan is going to be the producer on a new Superman movie. The script isn't written yet, so it will be 2012 at the earliest before this hits theaters.

I'm a fan of Nolan and "The Dark Knight" is my favorite movie, but I have mixed feelings about this. I hope it doesn't get in the way of a Batman sequel, which is apparently being worked on and is mentioned in the article. With the last one making a billion dollars it's unlikely to be pushed back, but I'm slightly concerned. Also, Nolan's films don't strike me as being an obvious match for telling a story about Superman. I'm sure it will be a great story, but I wonder if it will feel like a Superman movie. Though I don't really like the other Superman movies, so that may not matter much.

No comments: