Saturday, March 14, 2009

Jon Stewart - Know your Role!!!

I would say that approx. 1 year ago I began watching "Mad Money" with Jim Cramer. As a man who is not overly enthusiastic about watching financial shows, Mad Money was different. Yes to I invest in the market, of course. Do I watch Jim Cramer and do exactly as he says and invest in what he recommends - No. But the show brings Entertainment to financial stuff.

As a guy who is not a fan of the Daily Show - Also an Entertainment show, I basically watched some of the show once, and it happened to be during the presidential campaign. As he basically expressed his man love for the current president, I never watched again, and then I scene him on the Tonight show or the Late show and he again professed his love.

If you haven't caught the episode view it here. There are also plenty of other commentary videos on like this.

Here's my thought:

MEMO TO JON STEWART.

1. Last time I checked, your show was on Comedy Central, it's a comedy show - your not Chris Hanson from Dateline doing an investigation.

2. Blaming Cramer and CNBC (a Democrat and a Obama supported during the campaign) for our countries financial meltdown, is LIKE BLAMING THE WEATHER MAN FOR GLOBAL WARMING.

3. Cramer makes "MAD MONEY" an entertaining show, something nobody else has done. You of all people Jon should be able to see the comedy and entertainment in the show. People don't tune in to the daily show for daily news. They watch it for ENTERTAINMENT.

4. Maybe your bent because your punching bag "Bush" is no longer in office so that takes all your monologue away. Maybe Cramer picked on OBAMA for his Spending errr. I mean Stimulus Package and that offended your MAN LOVE.

5. Maybe you lost a bunch of money like everyone else has or Maybe you were dumb enough to watch someone on TV and say I'm going to do that. Lets change it from "In Cramer We Trust" to " In Billy May's We Trust"

6. Find something else to bring ratings to your miserable show.



Late.

2 comments:

Stack said...

I'm not surprised there's a takedown of Jon Stewart posted at this blog. But that Big Daddy did it? Awesome. And with numbered points! That's a thunderous elbow-drop. Can you smell what BD is cookin'?

Big Daddy said...

Just got sick of hearing about how Cramer lost the battle. I agree he probably did, but put Stewart on Mad Money and I bet Cramer would beat him up as well.

Signed,

BOOYAH!