Sunday, September 14, 2008

Thoughts from Saturday (and Friday)

A couple of thoughts on the college football action in the past week:

-How great is it that the South Florida Bulls have a WR named Taurus Johnson?

-Six turnovers by the Wolverines? Coach Rodriguez said "... the players are really trying." Not hard enough apparently.

-I have to give it to Ohio State, they did the best impression of Michigan in a bowl game that I've ever seen.

-I don't know that I've ever seen a football player look as tired Javon Ringer did after his 43 carry, 282 yd performance against FAU. Well, maybe I should say RB, Fritz used to look that bad after running gassers (so did I).

-According to Andy, they ran out of panchos in East Lansing. I know it rained nearly the entire game, but that's still sounds crazy.

2 comments:

Ump said...

Okay, I think OSU has actually embarrassed themselves and the Big Ten in bowl games more than Michigan now.

Stack said...

Well, it might be close, but I just don't care enough to do the checking.