Monday, October 02, 2006

Re: This is how it's gonna be

I was looking at buying a house in the "EL" area, but it appears the one I wanted has already been sold. Dang. And I heard some guy by the name of Steve Mariucci bought it. Oh well. So, anybody else hear of that rumor yet? Side note: Hats off to the Spartans. I don't care who you lose to, you don't let anyone come on your turf and plant a flag, especially a crappy football team like Illinois. But if you really don't want a team doing that, WIN you idiots. What a bunch of underachievers. I also enjoyed the humor in your coach after the press conference: "And somebody slapped me." I like jabs at the Domers.

1 comment:

Stack said...

You know, I thought things were pretty bad, then you made me imagine Mooch's West Coast offense in EL. Now I feel MUCH worse. That nightmare is going to haunt me for months.