Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Come on A.D. Bill Martin, send another (frightening) email to the students

I can only say it tongue in cheek as to how "proud" I am of the Michigan student section and how "successful" they were at trying to prove...well, that they were pissed and the officals were going to the replay (because they are allowed to) to get the call right. I completely forgot to mention that part in the previous post. The officals got the calls right. It was quite obvious to see. Hats off to the stripes for being 2-0 on replays. I also forgot to mention tongue in cheek how "good" of a job they did making the T.V. announcers shout louder so we all couldn't hear the infamous "bulls**t...bulls**t...bulls**t chant from the students. However, I've never joined in to such tomfoolery (dang, I should have used the term monkey business instead). I simply saw a loose marshmallow under my seat, bent over, picked it up, and threw it into the wind and it miraculously hit the zebra. The box score would read: 1 throw, 1 hit (1-1), 1.000.

No comments: