Thursday, May 01, 2014

Mocking

Since the NFL Draft is finally only a week away I might start to pay attention to the various mock drafts around. But those aside, who would you like to see the Lions pick? I'm completely biased here, but given how horrible their secondary has been forever I'm rooting for Darqueze Dennard. Others I'm seeing mentioned: Aaron Donald (DT, Pitt), Taylor Lewan (dirty player), Eric Ebron (TE, NC), Ha Ha Clinton-Dix (FS, Bama), Mike Evans (WR, Texas A&M), and Justin Gilbert (CB, Oklahoma State).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HUGE has been hyping some guy named "Watkins" and to trade up to get him. I believe he's some type of Wide Receiver. (Sammy Watkins - Clemson?)

All I know is, having the Draft later in the year just prolongs the chances of the Lions screwing something up.

Ump

Stack said...

Watkins is great, but the draft has a lot of talented receivers. Since the Lions already have Megatron it seems like it would be a waste of draft picks to try to move up to get a guy who will certainly go top 5.