Saturday, April 05, 2014

Rankings

After seeing Winter Soldier again and looking at my comments on some of the other Marvel Studios movies I decided I'd try and rank my favorites in order since I always refer to the rank but haven't actually done it. So here's the (tentative) list:

1. The Avengers
2. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
3. Iron Man 3
4. Iron Man
5. Thor
6. Captain America: The First Avenger
7. Iron Man 2
8. Thor: The Dark World
9. The Incredible Hulk

Keep in mind last place on this list is still a 4-star Netflix review and a film I'm happy to own so I'm not exactly insulting the lower-ranked movies. Also, there's a razor-thin margin between #1 and #2; I could probably call them 1a and 1b but that feels like cheating. There's also not much difference between #3 and #4 and both of them are pretty close to #1 and #2. If you wanted to divide the list into tiers it would definitely be between #4 and #5.

No comments: