Tuesday, September 10, 2013

$100,000

The NFL has fined Ndamukong Suh $100,000* for an illegal low block on Sunday. Everyone knew the fine was coming and that it was going to be steep so it's not really a surprise. You know what is surprising to me though? The number of Lions fans defending Suh. There's no question the guy is a dirty player. He's moved well beyond the point where you can give him the benefit of the doubt. I'm surprised any company still has endorsements with him. Cheer for your team, but don't be an idiot.

*If you're scoring at home that's 20,000 $5 footlong sandwiches.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post, couldn't agree more. I'm struggling more and more cheering for Suh. I'm having a hard time condoning anything he does. I'm finding it difficult to even want to keep him on the team. Is it worth it? He literally cost them 6 points. That was a TD! What the !@#$ are you doing?

UMP

Anonymous said...

My question is, when is it going to catch up with him? The old "What goes around, comes around" theory. When is he going to be a "target" and someone ends his career? You'd have to think he's angered enough teams and players that he's got what's coming. It has to be part of some teams game plan by now. If not, at least by a team that stinks or a player who isn't a star player who can take a suspension.

andy said...

I wanted him off the team after the incident the other season, I think it was during the Thanksgiving game. Just a stupid player.